Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Hitha
- The user shall not gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- All prices are listed in Indian Rupees. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
- This site content is owned by Hitha.in. The user shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, reproduce, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- The user shall not post any comment which violates the copyright, trademark, or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
- The user shall not publish posts, disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Hitha.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security or administration of the service.
- There might be information on the Website, emails to our catalogues that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions regarding product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Hitha.in reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed your order).
- The appearance and colours in mangoes may vary. The displayed products are unripened pics taken on the tree. The customer agrees to understand the variations and nature of the variations and allow us to deliver a product which is similar to the product picture exhibited on the website.
- Hitha.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price on its Website. A credit to your account shall be made and a confirmation email shall be sent of the same.
- Our Mangoes are natural products. Hence, will be delivered only after they are ready. Preorders and deliveries are done on first come first serve basis based on the availability of the mangoes.